For a mid-size to large facility there are most likely more than one area or type of areas to be cleaned. Whether it is a supermarket, retail space, school, hospital or even a warehouse, every place has floors to be cleaned and maintained. But what kind of surface is it? Is it ceramic, vinyl, concrete, carpet? Don’t forget the windows. If it’s a supermarket you may require department cleaning, such as meat rooms, bakery, deli & hot foods, etc… Is it a hospital? Hospitals and schools have their own level of “clean” to maintain, with strict rules, regulations and procedures to be followed. Choosing a larger commercial cleaning service who offers a diverse menu of services will probably be your best choice. Make sure to add to your list commercial cleaning service franchises, as they tend to always offer the services you will most likely require and can provide them to multiple locations should you need this.
Here are a few important questions to help you make your decision on the choosing the right cleaning service:
1. What services do they specialize in?
2. Are they a franchise company? Can they service multiple locations if necessary?
3. Do they have the man-power to accomplish the services you require?
4. What is their experience?
5. What types of cleaning products do they use? and why?
6. What types of clients do they currently provide services for? Do they have experience with other businesses like yours?
7. Do they have references? A commercial cleaning company who will give you at least 3 references of current clients also is a strong indication this company is confident of their abilities to provide the services you need and in the way you deserve to have your facility look.
Call Us Today- 231-225-6774